Our residents are all individuals with their own personality and story. And now you can be part of that story. By adopting a rescued farm animal, you will help us to care for both them and their friends.
What's more, you'll also receive a fabulous adoption box containing...
- a personalised adoption certificate from our founders David & DJ
- a framed photograph of your chosen animal
- a beautiful welsh slate coaster engraved with the footprint of your new friend
- a recipe card featuring a delicious plant-based dish to create at home
- a Goodheart fridge magnet, pen, and sheet of stickers
- PLUS regular email updates from your new friend!
Our adoption boxes make fantastic gifts for friends and family of all ages, and are also a great way to treat yourself while doing something worthwhile.
Adoptions last for 12 months, and so email updates will stop after this time unless you adopt again.
Bob's rescue story:
I'm Bob the sheep and you can adopt me! I’m without a doubt the cheekiest member of the sheep flock here at Goodheart Farm Animal Sanctuary.
I was found when I was a tiny lamb, only a few hours old, wandering all alone on the side of a road. A kind passer-by took pity on me and brought me to Goodheart, where I was bottle-fed by hand until I built up my strength.
I now live with fellow rescued boys Teddy and Reg, grazing the lush pastures at the sanctuary and rushing over to greet visitors. If you’re kind enough to give me some fuss and treats, I’ll be your best friend forever!