The perfect gift for pig-lovers of all ages!
Treat your loved ones to our unique 'Pig'nic Experience at Goodheart Farm Animal Sanctuary in Worcestershire.
This hands-on experience allows visitors to get up close and personal with our group of friendly rescued pigs and learn all about their lives, personalities, and what it takes to care for them. Complete the experience by enjoying lunch beside our grassy paddocks, while the pigs enjoy theirs!
- We start with a welcome talk in our Visitor & Education Room, where we will introduce our charity’s work and hopes for the future.
- You will then get the opportunity to explore our beautiful Pig Woodland and new Pig Barn. Here, you’ll be able to feed and stroke some of the lucky pigs that call the sanctuary their home, while hearing their inspiring rescue stories.
- We will then make and give out enrichment and toys to see the pigs’ fascinating natural behaviours come to life!
- Finally, enjoy your 'pig'nic lunch at our table right beside the pig paddocks while our pigs have a delicious snack of their own.
For full details of the experience, visit our 'Pig'nic Experience web page.
Please note: When purchasing, please include your email address. Your voucher will then be sent to you via email to print out or forward to your recipient. It will contain a unique voucher code along with all of the booking details and T&Cs. As we are a small team, if you are ordering outside of 9 to 5 hours, please allow 24 hours for the voucher to arrive.
You can customise your voucher with a personalised gift message in the "Add a note to your order" box at the checkout.
See what our visitors say
“VISIT THIS WONDERFUL PLACE ! We had a ‘Pig-Nic’ with the resident pigs, hosted by Abby. Great experience all round & I cannot recommend a visit highly enough. You will really enjoy yourselves & learn much more about the animals."
“Really great, informative and interactive experience with the pigs. Abigail was super friendly and engaging, with endless amounts of knowledge about all the animals that live at the sanctuary."
- Visits run from May through to September each year. To check availability and book, please email our Visitor & Education Manager Abby at firstname.lastname@example.org. We recommend booking in advance to avoid disappointment.
Terms & Conditions:
- This voucher is for four to book on to our 'Pig'nic Experience. Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult.
- Vouchers can only be used between the months of May and September 2023, which is when our sanctuary is open for visitors. All visits must be pre-booked and we cannot accept walk-ins.
- Please note, that other members of the public may be booked on to the experience at the same time, however we allow plenty of time for individual interaction with the animals.
- The experience takes place at Goodheart Farm Animal Sanctuary, The Nickless, Milson, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY14 0BE
- The experience lasts around 2.5 hours and start times are usually 10:00am or 13:30pm.
- Please bring your own picnic (as we are a farm animal sanctuary, we kindly ask that you bring plant-based food and drink items only where possible). The picnic area is next to the pigs, not in their paddock itself.
- Please bring appropriate footwear (wellies or walking boots are strongly advised).
- In the event of circumstances such as severe weather or staff illness, experiences may be cancelled at short notice. We endeavour to provide visitors with as much notice as possible and will reschedule the visit or offer you a full refund if we do have to cancel.
- Please note that we only allow service dogs on site and they must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Unfortunately, this experience is not accessible for pushchairs, wheelchair users or those unsteady on their feet.
- This voucher is non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be redeemed against any other product or service that we offer.