Our residents are all individuals with their own personalities and stories - and now you can be part of that! By adopting a rescued farm animal, you will help us to care for both them and their friends here at Goodheart.
What's more, you'll also receive a fabulous adoption box containing all these goodies!
- a personalised adoption certificate from our founders David & DJ
- a framed photograph of your chosen animal
- a beautiful welsh slate coaster engraved with the footprint of your new friend
- a recipe card featuring a delicious plant-based dish to create at home
- a Goodheart fridge magnet, pen, and sheet of stickers
- PLUS email updates throughout the year from your new friend! (Updates will be sent to the email associated with this order. If you would like updates to go to a different address, please email us at email@example.com after ordering)
Our adoption boxes make fantastic gifts for friends and family of all ages and are also a great way to treat yourself while doing something worthwhile.
Adoptions last for 12 months, and so email updates will stop after this time unless you adopt again.
Please note, aspects of the box may differ slightly from the shown image, for example, the style of pen or photo in the frame but all items listed will be included. We use real straw in our adoption boxes. If you prefer we didn’t in yours, then please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
_________________________________________________________________Ellie's rescue story:
I’m Ellie the pig and you can adopt me!
I came to live at Goodheart back in 2019, when I grew much bigger than my humans expected. They thought I was going to stay as a tiny piglet forever, but that’s something of a myth in the animal world! I’m still just as cute however, and now I get to spend my days living in the beautiful Pig Woodland here at the sanctuary with my best pals Jasper and Kermit.
Maybe I’ll see you at the sanctuary someday – I’ll be sure to come up and say hello with a friendly wag of my tail.
My daughter chooses an animal to adopt every school year, this year it was Ellie the pig - loved the box over the moon