Our residents are all individuals with their own personality and story - and now you can be part of that! By adopting a rescued farm animal, you will help us to care for both them and their friends here at Goodheart.
What's more, you'll also receive a fabulous adoption box containing all these goodies!
- a personalised adoption certificate from our founders David & DJ
- a framed photograph of your chosen animal
- a beautiful welsh slate coaster engraved with the footprint of your new friend
- a recipe card featuring a delicious plant-based dish to create at home
- a Goodheart fridge magnet, pen, and sheet of stickers
- PLUS regular email updates from your new friend!
Our adoption boxes make fantastic gifts for friends and family of all ages and are also a great way to treat yourself while doing something worthwhile.
Adoptions last for 12 months, and so email updates will stop after this time unless you adopt again.
Duncan's rescue story:
I’m Duncan, one of the six slightly cheeky but ever-so-charming Jersey Boys – as we’re known here at Goodheart Farm Animal Sanctuary. Between you and me, I didn’t have the best start to life. I was only a few days old when I was taken from my mother and sent to be raised for veal meat. By the time I was rescued by Goodheart, I was very poorly indeed. But look at me now!
When people first meet me, they think I’m shy. Little do they know. I take great pride in being one of the noisiest cows at the sanctuary. I’m also more than a little partial to a good ear scratch and, of course, a bit of a fuss.