Our residents are all individuals with their own personality and story. And now you can be part of that story. By adopting a rescued farm animal, you will help us to care for both them and their friends.
What's more, you'll also receive a fabulous adoption box containing...
- a personalised adoption certificate from our founders David & DJ
- a framed photograph of your chosen animal
- a beautiful welsh slate coaster engraved with the footprint of your new friend
- a recipe card featuring a delicious plant-based dish to create at home
- a Goodheart fridge magnet, pen, and sheet of stickers
- PLUS regular email updates from your new friend!
Our adoption boxes make fantastic gifts for friends and family of all ages, and are also a great way to treat yourself while doing something worthwhile.
Adoptions last for 12 months, and so email updates will stop after this time unless you adopt again.
Rufus' rescue story:
I’m Rufus, the newest member of the cow herd here at Goodheart Farm Animal Sanctuary.
The story of how I came to be a resident at Goodheart is rather a touching one. In early 2020 when the UK was in lockdown, I was living in a field in the centre of Cambridge as part of a cattle herd being reared for beef.
Every day, a boy named Ashwin would journey through my field on his daily walk and I would approach him and say hello. Ashwin was living on his own at the time, away from friends and family, and so by the summer we were the very best of friends.
As more time passed, Ashwin couldn’t bear the thought that I wouldn’t get to see another summer, so he contacted the farmer who owned me, and I was safely transported to Goodheart Animal Sanctuaries. I have settled in really well and can now spend the rest of my days in comfort and freedom.