Our residents are all individuals with their own personality and story - and now you can be part of that! By adopting a rescued farm animal, you will help us to care for both them and their friends here at Goodheart.
What's more, you'll also receive a fabulous adoption box containing all these goodies!
- a personalised adoption certificate from our founders David & DJ
- a framed photograph of your chosen animal
- a beautiful welsh slate coaster engraved with the footprint of your new friend
- a recipe card featuring a delicious plant-based dish to create at home
- a Goodheart fridge magnet, pen, and sheet of stickers
- PLUS regular email updates from your new friend!
Our adoption boxes make fantastic gifts for friends and family of all ages and are also a great way to treat yourself while doing something worthwhile.
Adoptions last for 12 months, and so email updates will stop after this time unless you adopt again.
Dorothy's rescue story:
I’m Dorothy, one of the gang of rescued hens here at Goodheart Farm Animal Sanctuary.
When I first arrived at Goodheart, I was in a bit of a sorry state. You see, I’d spent my life in a small cage laying eggs for the egg industry. I shared the cage with lots of other hens. Some of them used to peck at my feathers, and before long, I looked very bald indeed!
Anyways, that’s all in the past now. Here at the sanctuary, I’ve made myself a brand new bunch of feathered friends. Together, we spend our days roaming the yard and nearby fields. Whenever there’s anything interesting going on, you can be sure we’ll be first on the scene!