Our residents are all individuals with their own personality and story. And now you can be part of that story. By adopting a rescued farm animal, you will help us to care for both them and their friends.
What's more, you'll also receive a fabulous adoption box containing...
- A personalised adoption certificate from our founders David & DJ
- A framed photograph of your chosen animal
- A beautiful welsh slate coaster engraved with the footprint of your new friend
- A recipe card featuring a delicious plant-based dish to create at home
- A Goodheart fridge magnet, pen, and sheet of stickers
- PLUS regular email updates from your new friend!
Our adoption boxes make fantastic gifts for friends and family of all ages, and are also a great way to treat yourself while doing something worthwhile.
Adoptions last for 12 months, and so email updates will stop after this time unless you adopt again.
Maisie's rescue story:
I’m Maisie, a rather gorgeous goat (if I may say so myself). I live at Goodheart Farm Animal Sanctuary with my best buddies Lucy and Phoebe.
Before I was rescued, I used to assist adults with learning difficulties. They'd help look after me, but I’d get so excited to see them, I’d jump up to say hello. Eventually, this became a problem, so my owners contacted Goodheart to see if I could go live with them.
Together with Lucy and Phoebe, I spend my days at the sanctuary munching on low-hanging bushes and trees (as well as herding the odd sheep). And although I’m the smallest of the trio, I pride myself on giving the best hugs and cuddles!