The perfect gift for pig lovers of all ages!
Treat your loved ones to our unique 'Pig'nic Experience at Goodheart Farm Animal Sanctuary in Worcestershire.
This hands-on experience allows visitors to get up close and personal with our group of friendly rescued pigs and learn all about their lives, personalities, and what it takes to care for them. Complete the experience by enjoying lunch beside our grassy paddocks, while the pigs enjoy theirs!
- We’ll start the experience by learning about our rescued pigs here at the sanctuary while making some fun enrichment items for them to enjoy.
- We’ll then head up to our new Pig Barn, where you’ll be able to meet our pigs and watch them enjoy their enrichment, observing their fascinating natural behaviours come to life.
- There will be lots of opportunities to interact with our pigs, including treating them to a massage with our grooming brushes.
- We’ll then make a quick stop to wash up ready for lunch. Finally, enjoy your ‘pig’nic lunch at the table right beside the pig paddocks while our pigs have a delicious snack of their own.
For full details of the experience, visit our 'Pig'nic Experience web page.
Please note: When purchasing, please include your email address. Your voucher will then be sent to you via email to print out or forward to your recipient. It will contain a unique voucher code along with all of the booking details and T&Cs. As we are a small team, if you are ordering outside of 9 to 5 hours, please allow 24 hours for the voucher to arrive.
You can customise your voucher with a personalised gift message in the "Add a note to your order" box at the checkout.
See what our visitors say
“VISIT THIS WONDERFUL PLACE ! We had a ‘Pig-Nic’ with the resident pigs, hosted by Abby. Great experience all round & I cannot recommend a visit highly enough. You will really enjoy yourselves & learn much more about the animals."
“Really great, informative and interactive experience with the pigs. Abigail was super friendly and engaging, with endless amounts of knowledge about all the animals that live at the sanctuary."
- Visits run during the spring and summer months. To check availability and book, please email our Visitor & Education Manager Morgan at email@example.com.
- All visits must be pre-booked and we cannot accept walk-ins.
Terms & Conditions:
- This voucher is for two to book on to our 'Pig'nic Experience. Under 18's must be accompanied by an adult. Vouchers are valid for 1 year from purchase.
- Please note that other members of the public may be booked on to the experience at the same time, however, we allow plenty of time for individual interaction with the animals.
- The experience takes place at Goodheart Farm Animal Sanctuary, The Nickless, Milson, Kidderminster, Worcestershire, DY14 0BE
- The experience lasts around 2.5 hours.
- Please bring your own picnic (as we are a farm animal sanctuary, we kindly ask that you bring plant-based food and drink items only where possible). The picnic area is next to the pigs, not in their paddock itself.
- Please bring appropriate footwear (wellies or walking boots are strongly advised).
- In the event of circumstances such as severe weather or staff illness, experiences may be cancelled at short notice. We endeavour to provide visitors with as much notice as possible and will reschedule the visit or offer you a full refund if we do have to cancel.
- Please note that we only allow service dogs on site and they must be kept on a lead at all times.
- Unfortunately, this experience is not accessible for pushchairs, wheelchair users or those unsteady on their feet.
- This voucher is non-transferable, non-refundable, and cannot be redeemed against any other product or service that we offer.